THE MISSION

OUR MISSION

Veteran-owned, our mission is to source the finest ingredients; and employ the best tasting toothpaste in the world, while supporting veterans on the back-end.

OUR PURPOSE

We are a unique company designed to craft amazing products, while working hard to give back to the veteran community. With growth we will...

  • Hire veterans and military spouses
  • Donate a percentage of net profits to organizations that directly assist veterans in need
  • Provide toothpaste to homeless veterans
  • Raise awareness for veteran causes; and advocate for oral care issues within the veteran community

Currently, The Veterans Administration (VA) provides dental care to veterans with service-related dental problems, former POWs and totally disabled veterans, which equates to roughly 8% of veterans being eligible for VA dental care. We will advocate for the other 92%. At our core, we are Infused with Purpose.

We are our brothers keeper